Docklow Pools & The Fisherman’s Arms Information
Sadly the restaurant & pub here at Docklow is closed until further notice
- * We are under a national lockdown therefore the business is closed.
- * Check Government website for further travelling information
- *Docklow Pools is closed for fishing under the national lockdown rules, this includes, day tickets, members and residents.
- *Tackle Shop- Closed- 01568760 544
The Woodland Walk
- The Woodland Walk at Docklow Pools is closed until the end of lockdown.
The Fisherman's Arms & Tackle Shop
- * The Restaurant & Bar are closed until further notice.
- * Tackle shop closed - Tel 01568760 544
Holidays & the Office
- * Office will be operated however, we are working from home- please call 01568 760256 and leave a message and we will contact you back.
- * We will operate a limited service for emails and HOLIDAY related calls
- * This lockdown has delayed the invoicing and pricing for 2021 holidays.
- * Don't worry. We'll get back on track very soon.
- * Please call us regards Holidays only phone calls
REQUEST A RESERVATION*
Country Pub, Restaurant
& Sunday Carvery
Whether you’re staying with us on holiday or local to Docklow, the Fishermans Arms welcomes you to join us 7 days a week during summer for fantastic homemade food at great value.
Our summer opening is every morning and every evening, with a Sunday lunch carvery which has a wonderful reputation across the county.
All our meats are from a local butcher. Food is homemade including delicious dishes, pies, chips, pudding and desserts.
It means that we are more than just a fishery. People who come on holiday love the fact that they can eat well, in friendly traditional surroundings, at great value prices without actually leaving the Docklow estate.
Sundays are normally a busy day because of strong local reputation so bookings are always suggested. 01568 760 256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fishermans Arms has both a restaurant a pub grub evening menu and an impressive breakfast brunch and lunch menu too.