Social Distancing Applies
Available EVERY SUNDAY throughout the year (except Christmas Day)
JUST £12.95 for 1 course, £17.95 for 2 courses and £22.50 for 3 courses
- Our famous sunday lunch, is available every sunday throughout the year
- Four locally sourced meats to include Beef, Lamb, Pork & Turkey
- Fresh, seasonal vegetables, homemade Yorkshire puddings, Stuffing & Neil’s homemade gravy
- Booking recommended
- Children (Under 10) small carvery option only, no alternatives
- Two large function rooms for large parties
- 4 Log fires
- Delicious homemade desserts
- Dog friendly
- Local draught Beers
- Special occasions
- Woodland walk
- Ample parking
- Limited Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten free options
- Easy disabled access
- Chicken liver Pate - served with crusty bread.
- Soup of the day – served with crusty bread
Four fabulous meats– which today are:
- Beef, Lamb, Pork & Turkey
- With all the trimmings.
- Served from our Carvery
- Fresh vegetables
A Vegetarian & Vegan alternative are available.
- 1 Course @ £12.50
- 2 courses @ £17.95
- 3 courses @ £22.50
Children’s Sunday Menu
- Kids 1 course @ £7.50
- Kids 1 course – with ice cream @ £9.50
- Kids 2 course with normal pudding @ £12.00
Children’s menu available only for children 10 years old & younger.
The diet starts Monday! …. Debbie’s Homemade puddings are to die for try one and see!
Coffees & Tea’s
Teas & Coffees are also available; treat yourself to one OR more of our wide range coffees made to order.
Very important - Do please let your server know of any allergies that may affect your health or dining experience.
Whether you’re staying with us on holiday or local to Docklow, the Fishermans Arms welcomes you to join us at weekends for fantastic homemade food and open log fires.
All our meats are from a local butcher.
It means that we are more than just a fishery. People who come on holiday love the fact that they can eat well, in friendly traditional surroundings, at great value prices without actually leaving the Docklow estate.
Sundays are normally a busy day because of strong local reputation so bookings are essential. 01568 760 256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org The Fishermans Arms has both a restaurant a la carte menu and an impressive bar snack menu too.