The Fisherman's Arms News - We are delighted to share that we back open! Indoor or outdoor dining....take away.
Opening Hours will change as the Governments Lockdown eases.
Non Residents & Children - We are predominately an Adults Only Holiday venue. Children are welcome
* ALL DAY Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meals
* 8am to 9pm for food.
* Drinks served until 11pm
* Breakfast 8am to 10am
* All day food - 11.30am to 9pm (Table service until restrictions change. Carvery will return when we are allowed)
* Drink - Midday to 11pm Drinks
* 8am to 2pm - Breakfasts & Limited lunch menu
* 5pm to 9pm Food
* 5pm to 11pm Drinks
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
* 8am to 2pm Breakfast & Lunch
* 5pm to 11pm - Evening
* All day food & drink from 8am
* Evening Food & Drink
* Food served until to 9pm
* Drinks served until to 11pm
* Food available to Take away
* We are following the Government Guidelines
* Card or Cash payments both accepted.
* The Woodland walk reopens on the 12th April too which is free for patrons of the Fishermans Arms.
* Sunday Carvery will return at some stage during the summer
* Locals & Residents all welcome
Terms & Conditions
* If you book a table with us and you don't attend, or it's cancelled less than 12 hours before the agreed time - then please be aware we'll not take another booking from you again.
The Woodland Walk
* The Woodland walk doesn't include the lakes. Please keep that peaceful for our residents.
* The woodland walk is only available to patrons of the Fisherman's Arms.
* It's not like a National Trust, it's purely there to reward Fisherman Arms customers to use.
* It is not a free walk -
* Free of charge = We ask all customers use the Fisherman's Arms
* £10 per car for those who don't use the Fisherman's Arms
* The woodland walk is available all day for residents. For non-residents it mirrors the Fisherman's Arms hours.
* Dogs are allowed in the bar, coffee shop & conservatory only.
* Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant
* Assistance dogs are allowed in the restaurant.
* Docklow Pools is an adults only holiday venue.
* But we allow children to come with their guardians before 6pm. That's last orders.
* Afraid we can't take table bookings which include children after 6pm.
* We ask politely children stay with their family.
* All food & drink ordered must be paid for.
* Docklow Pools does not accept £50 notes.
* We insist all patrons refrain from bad language whilst using the Fisherman's Arms.
* No drinks or food not purchased at the Fisherman's Arms can be consumed on our premises (including soft drinks & snacks of any kind).
* We work to two sittings so everyone can enjoy our food & restaurant. This allows diners to sit in the restaurant apposed the coffee shop or bar to eat.
* Early dining - We open at 5pm we'll need your table back by 730pm at the latest please. After dining you're welcome to have a drink in the bar or outside and stay the rest of service.
* Evening dining - you're welcome to join us for an early drink any time from 5pm. We'll call you for your table 8pm at the latest where you can stay if you wish stay the rest of the service.
REQUEST A RESERVATION*
Country Pub, Restaurant
& Sunday Carvery
Whether you’re staying with us on holiday or local to Docklow, the Fishermans Arms welcomes you to join us 7 days a week during summer for fantastic homemade food at great value.
Our summer opening is every morning and every evening, with a Sunday lunch carvery which has a wonderful reputation across the county.
All our meats are from a local butcher. Food is homemade including delicious dishes, pies, chips, pudding and desserts.
It means that we are more than just a fishery. People who come on holiday love the fact that they can eat well, in friendly traditional surroundings, at great value prices without actually leaving the Docklow estate.
Sundays are normally a busy day because of strong local reputation so bookings are always suggested. 01568 760 256 or email email@example.com
The Fishermans Arms has both a restaurant a pub grub evening menu and an impressive breakfast brunch and lunch menu too.