Docklow Pools COVID 19 standards for customers & Information
We need you to:
- 1. Complete a track & trace plus temperature check before coming into the pub. Sanitise hands.
- 2. You must wear a mask UNLESS sitting down. No exceptions.
- 3. If you cannot or do not wear a mask, please go elsewhere. We will only serve guests who follow our rules.
- 4. Maximum 6 on a table.
- 5. Last orders are 9pm. Vacate by 9:45pm. Please support my team by leaving on time. We must be closed by 10pm on the dot.
- 6. Wash your hands regularly
- 7. Children under 16 years old please remain with your parents & family. We need everyone no matter how old or young to social distance.
- 1. Our winter hours have changed.
- 2. You do not need to book a table for "drinks only" although we do encourage people to book tables for dining
- 3. Tips - continue to be by cash only
- 1. Thursdays 8am to 2pm is our "Stand Up to Cancer Mornings" - * that is free tea and coffee to all customers, non-take away
- 2. Sunday Lunch is a carvery - 11.30am to last orders 4pm
REQUEST A RESERVATION*
Country Pub, Restaurant
& Sunday Carvery
Whether you’re staying with us on holiday or local to Docklow, the Fishermans Arms welcomes you to join us 7 days a week during summer for fantastic homemade food at great value.
Our summer opening is every morning and every evening, with a Sunday lunch carvery which has a wonderful reputation across the county.
All our meats are from a local butcher. Food is homemade including delicious dishes, pies, chips, pudding and desserts.
It means that we are more than just a fishery. People who come on holiday love the fact that they can eat well, in friendly traditional surroundings, at great value prices without actually leaving the Docklow estate.
Sundays are normally a busy day because of strong local reputation so bookings are always suggested. 01568 760 256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fishermans Arms has both a restaurant a pub grub evening menu and an impressive breakfast brunch and lunch menu too.