Social Distancing Applies
Available EVERY SUNDAY throughout the year (except Christmas Day)
JUST £12.50 for 1 course...£16.50 for 2 courses
- Our famous sunday carvery, is available every sunday throughout the year
- Four locally sourced meats to include Beef, Lamb, Pork & Turkey
- Fresh, seasonal vegetables, homemade Yorkshire puddings, Stuffing & Neil’s homemade gravy
- Booking recommended
- Two large function rooms for large parties
- 4 Log fires
- Delicious homemade desserts
- Dog friendly
- Local draught Beers
- Special occasions
- Woodland walk
- Ample parking
- Limited Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten free options
- Easy disabled access
On Sunday's our restaurant only serves carvery meals, a separate restaurant menu is available Monday-Saturday
Whether you’re staying with us on holiday or local to Docklow, the Fishermans Arms welcomes you to join us at weekends for fantastic homemade food and open log fires.
All our meats are from a local butcher.
It means that we are more than just a fishery. People who come on holiday love the fact that they can eat well, in friendly traditional surroundings, at great value prices without actually leaving the Docklow estate.
Sundays are normally a busy day because of strong local reputation so bookings are essential. 01568 760 256 or email email@example.com The Fishermans Arms has both a restaurant a la carte menu and an impressive bar snack menu too.
Sunday Carvery Terms & Conditions
- Sunday lunch is available 11.30am to 3pm
- Under present regulations we can not offer a walk in offer - You must book a table and we will allocate
Track & Trace
- We have to record every diner regardless of age, with their name and phone number following guidelines.
- We will take everyone's temperature before anyone enters the building.
- Government guidelines prevent tables of more than 6 people
- Social distancing must be followed.
- We ask customers to stay in your seats.
- Drinks will be delivered to your table, service at times maybe slower than usual.
- But fun, friendly and always welcoming.
- Staff & Customers who have any symptoms of COVID 19 or have been exposed to some with symptoms in the last 10 days should not atten -d Docklow Pools & the Fisherman's Arms under any circumstances.
- Served a table at a time. No long queues or gatherings.
- Only going to the pass when your server invites you to.
- The Chef will plate your dinner as you request, including sauces.
- As an adults only holiday business we will only serve diners over the age of 7 years old until further notice (unless child in a high chair).
- This is because we want to ensure 100% social distancing is adhered to properly without any concern from other diners.
- Everyone must stay in their seats as much as possible.
- (We hope to relax this arrangement back to as it was, by the autumn, depending on the governments guidelines)
- All seats are precious so to manage "no shows" or change of numbers we ask for a £20 deposit on all table bookings paid in advance.
- No deposit = no booking
- Non refunded if no show or attendance is more than half of original request.
- The £20 will be deducted from the bill
- Vegetarian option at this time will be vegetables from the pass - we hope to develop this further in the weeks to come.
- Contactless payments preferred
- Service not included.