Available EVERY SUNDAY throughout the year (except Christmas Day)
JUST £10.95 for 1 course..
- Our famous sunday carvery, is available every sunday throughout the year
- Four locally sourced meats to include Beef, Lamb, Pork & Turkey
- Gluten free options
- Vegetarian & Vegan options
- Fresh, seasonal vegetables, homemade Yorkshire puddings, Stuffing & Neil’s homemade gravy
- Booking recommended
- Two large function rooms for large parties
- 4 Log fires
- Delicious homemade desserts
- Dog friendly
- Local draught Beers
- Special occasions
- Woodland walk
- Ample parking
- Easy disabled access
Our restaurant doesn’t just serve a Sunday Carvery, we also offer a full menu throughout the weekend.
Whether you’re staying with us on holiday or local to Docklow, the Fishermans Arms welcomes you to join us at weekends for fantastic homemade food and open log fires.
All our meats are from a local butcher.
It means that we are more than just a fishery. People who come on holiday love the fact that they can eat well, in friendly traditional surroundings, at great value prices without actually leaving the Docklow estate.
Sundays are normally a busy day because of strong local reputation so bookings are essential. 01568 760 256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org The Fishermans Arms has both a restaurant a la carte menu and an impressive bar snack menu too.